st. kitts & nevis international ship registry
WHY CHOOSE ST. KITTS & NEVIS FLAG?
There are many benefits gained by registering your vessels with St. Kitts & Nevis, with some being listed below. However, the most impressive benefit is the ethos to which all staff, including our Maritime Registrars work towards.
- Worldwide Network of Maritime Registrars and other registration offices for local contact by Owners/Managers. This enables the owner to speak with someone in the same time zone, who may speak their native language and to also have the option of collecting their vessels' registration certificate directly from the Maritime Registrars office instead of waiting to receive a courier package.
- Central control of registration and the issuance of documents.
- Rapid turnaround of enquiries and applications.
- SKANReg Head Office is conveniently located within London for World Wide time zones.
- Recourse to a well established legal system based on English Law
- Registration under ownership, bareboat charterer and for ships under construction
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff in both Head Office and in the offices of our Maritime Registrars to assist Ship Owners/Managers
- Merchant Shipping legislation based on British and IMO Models
- Easy access to all staff and senior management
- Solutions to all of your problems on the same day.
- Our Flag State services are available worldwide.
- Prevention is better than detention
- We will fully support its owners and managers in the event of an emergency
- We have around the clock technical support from experienced senior management staff, who are based at Head Office, and across our Maritime Registrar network.
- We endeavour to provide all solutions on the same day.
- All of our procedures are in accordance with our Merchant Shipping Act and IMO Regulations
- We have trained & experienced staff worldwide
- We are accredited by ISO 9001 (2008) with the 2015 standard currently in progress
- We assist our Ship owners and Managers on Port State Control (PSC) deficiencies & detentions
- All of our crew are certified as per STCW Standards.
- Our Head Office is based on the outskirts of London
- Our Services are available in over 35 countries around the world
- All of our Registration Documents are issued locally, with the control of issuance managed at Head Office
- Everything is done on the same day.
- Direct access to Senior Management at any time.
- Our target is to provide Ship Registration on the same day
- 24 hour premium service
- All staff are accessible at any time
- We can provide tailor-made decisions on the same day
- We offer flexible multi-registration rights
- We strive to keep costs as low as possible for our owners.
- We do not have any hidden fees and will always provide a transparent explanation to our costs
- We offer major discounts on vessel registrations for new buildings and vessels that have been built within the last 5 years
- Special discounts for multiple registrations
- Recognition that "Time is Money"
CONNECT WITH US
ST. KITTS & NEVIS INTERNATIONAL SHIP REGISTRY
1-5 OLDCHURCH ROAD,
TEL: +44 (0)1708 380400
FAX: +44 (0)1708 380401